Monday 28 January 2013

Something special.

Hi everyone! xx

Today was a really inspiring day. Me and Zuzka made up something really special for you!
We have a make-up tutorial- step by step in photos and a new pictures for my site on facebook! I am so excited we've finally done it! xx

Chocolate mousse make-up:


Without foundation
Foundation, powder, blush and eyeshadow on sides of nose- to make it slimmer ;)
Eyebrow ^^ Estee Lauder Black Duo Pencil
 First eyeshadow from the outside of the eye to the centre- Urban Decay Naked 'Buck'
Second eyeshadow from UDN 'Naked'
Black line made with Estee Lauder Black Duo Pencil-smudge it ;) Eyeshadow 'Virgin' 
in the corner of eye and some 'Buck'
Maybelline Gel Liner Black-draw a special line-thin on the inside and thicker towards the outside with a little flick ^^
Final look-sorry that I didn't close my eyes! You won't get this final-'close eyes' look, but I just forgot :(


 Something artistic at the end of the day ;)

Please check out my facebook page, because there will be more pictures! xx

Thank you Zuzka! xx







No comments:

Post a Comment