Friday 4 January 2013

Light make-up and health talk ;)

Hi guys!

This blog is more about make-up and cosmetics, so this is going first. I have a light, every-day version for you:
(I've used Rimmel Match Foundation, Miss Sporty Powder, FM cosmetics baked blush, urban decay primer, urban decay naked eyeshadows: naked, sidecar and halfbaked, Estee Lauder Eye Pencil, Clinique lash building primer, Maybelline falsies mascara and Bourjous 3D Max Effect lip gloss)

I haven't posted anything over last three days, but this week I got back to work and... to my training!:)
I didn't train for 2 months and I was feeling exhausted, so now I'm back. Well-I'm still feeling exhausted, because I'm not used to do everyday training routine, but I'm really happy I've done it :)
So... couple of months ago I've discovered a website- bodyrock.tv and I thought-I can try this out! It is really hard for me to keep my diet... I think most of us have this addiction-SwEeTs!!! ;p When I was doing their exercises I've lost little bit of body fat, but when I've stopped... it all came back. The reason I've stopped? I had a hard time in my life and I couldn't stop eating...You can't even imagine how my diet looked like. My motivation came back to me when I've found another website: www.zuzkalight.com Zuzka is one of the bodyrockers. She's just started her own thing-website, one workout every week, diet tips and so on. She's amazing fitness personality! If you were thinking about losing weight and toning your body-try this. I will keep on training and I will keep you posted what's going on!;)

What about you? Did you have any hard time with your weight? How did you manage to get back to good eating habits?

No comments:

Post a Comment