Saturday 5 January 2013

Gyaru inspired ^^

That's how I can call it-I'm Gyaru inspired haha! I was reading one of the Polish blogs: azjatyckicukier.blogspot.co.uk and I found it really inspiring and interesting! (hope You don't mind Cukier, that I've put the link in here xx) I always loved anime and manga, always wanted to know more about Asian culture and the most off all-I wanted to know how to look so young and fresh as Asian girls! Asian Sugar (that's how you can translate the name of this blog) gave me the answers for questions I ever had ;) When I was reading along I've found out how to do gyaru make-up. I was surprised how those girls are making their eyes bigger! I can't really moan about size of my eyes or lashes, but I've tried the power of resize :P

Don't criticize that it's not proper gyaru. I've just tried out the IDEA. I was shocked-it really made my eyes look big and kind off.... dolly hehe. Tell me if you liked it, tried it or have a question. I will be happy to help ;)




I've used:



Sorry about the pictures-I'm trying to make them look better. Soon I will have a session with photographer, so hopefully I will have better photos then ;p

2 comments: