Thursday 24 January 2013

About healthy lifestyle again :)

Hi!

I thought I will give you something interesting to think of before Friday :) I was watching my favorite fitness personality channel and what she said had a big impact on me. I was always thinking that if I don't want to it a lot and I don't want to it junk food I should completely get rid of it! When I was near some sweets or junk food I was eating it! Just because I was saying-I can't stop myself if it's in front of my eyes! That's not the way :/ I've forced my husband to eat cleaner than he used to. I was trying to convinced everyone-my family, friends, work mates- that they should eat clean like I am. Simple saying-YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE WORLD. But you can change yourself :) That's the beginning. Without forcing everybody else to follow you. If someone would see your lifestyle, your diet is better-they will ask you for advice.

So today I'm sharing this video with you and I would like to say-it's my day 28th of diet and exercising. I'm feeling much better with myself and I'm happier than I used to be :) It's amazing how we can change our personality by changing things that we eating! :) Soon I will post some pictures, but I'm not ready yet, so-be patient xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEcBcDF-RRo

No comments:

Post a Comment