Tuesday 29 January 2013

Ombre nails ^^

Hello everyone! Cześć wszystkim! ;)

I've decided I will write in both languages. I think I'll be better blogger as I will take care of both- english and polish speaking readers ;)

So what I have for you today is- 'ombre nails'. It's a very popular style. You can get loads of pictures in the internet showing how to do it. I've tried it as well and I think it's a fantastic idea! :) Here you have pictures: (I will post some more over the weekend xx)

Zdecydowałam, że będę pisała bloga w obu językach. Myślę, że będę lepszą 'blogerką', ponieważ zadbam zarówno o angielsko jako i polsko-języcznych czytelników.

To, co mam dzisiaj dla was to-'ombre nails'. To bardzo popularny styl. Możecie znaleźć mnóstwo zdjęć w internecie pokazujących jak to zrobić. Ja również tego spróbowałam i myślę, że to fantastyczny pomysł! :) Tutaj macie zdjęcia: (Wstawię więcej podczas weekend'u xx)




Unfortunately I didn't have a white nail varnish, so this effect is not as good as it should be. Anyway I think it looks really nice and just... different ^^

Niestety nie miałam białego lakieru do paznokci, więc efekt nie jest tak dobry jak być powinien. Jednak uważam, że wygląda to na prawdę ładnie i po prostu... inaczej ^^


Good night xx Dobranoc xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment