Friday 25 January 2013

PROMISED REVIEW!

Hi everyone!

I've promised you review today, so here it comes! I've bought Ginvera Whitening Marvel Gel and I would like to share with you my experiences.



What it says on the packaging? 10 benefits of Marvel Gel:
1. Rubs away deep layers of dead skin cells.
2. Rubs away blackheads painlessly.
3. Contracts pores for refined skin (as dead skin cells have been cleared from pores)
4. Lightens black spots, freckles and scars
5. Removes oil seeds
6. Regulates sebum secretion to prevent pimples.
7. Brightens dull complexion.
8. Changes dark, rough skin to smooth skin.
9. Whitens skin as it gives way to new born skin.
10. Enhances quick absorption of skin care products.

1. True
2. True
3. True
4. Maybe if you use it regularly. I didn't discover such thing.
5. Well-it's just saying the same thing over and over, but it's true :P
6. True (because if you're doing any exfoliation regularly it will prevent getting pimples)
7. True
8. Isn't the same as 7?;p
9. Isn't the same as 7?;p
10. True, any exfoliator does it.

Although they are saying same thing over and over again-it works. I'm really happy I bought it. It's a gentle exfoliator, so even people who have problems with broken capillaries can use it! It works immediately-you literally rub of your dead skin cells. I have to say-Marvel gel is Marvelous! ;)

Today I have for you also a picture of Zuzia's smokey eyes. I've done this make-up really quickly, because she already has some eyeliner and mascara on and she was in hurry. I've done only eye shadows.




The next review will be about my collection of new lipsticks from NYX, so will talk about it next friday! Here is a little tester:


It's NYX 'Shiva'

Have good evening and take care! xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment