Wednesday 26 December 2012

QUEEN BEE CONTEST

HI again! ;)

I've decided to take part in Queen Bee Contest. I don't have any chance, cause
I've seen so many beautiful pictures already, but the thing is to try and have fun! :)
I will share with you some photos ( I have to buy good camera!) and description. Enjoy ^^


Just applied the foundation ;p
Eyeee!
We're almost there... 
This is the final-competition look ;) I was playing with the light and my hair looks black! Well-they are dark brown ;p

1. First of all I've put on my face Rimmel Match Perfection-soft beige foundation with FM cosmetics-CC cream.2. Than I've put on some Miss Sporty Powder 003 dark and my amazing FM cosmetics Baked Blush-delicious papaya. I've added some baked highlighter, which wasn't listed-primark beauty.3. On my eyes I've used Urban Decay Primer and 120 eyeshadows pallet. Light beige in the corners of my eyes, than one tone darker beige towards the outside, than bright yellow in the middle and little bit under the eyeline with the golden finish. I've used my Urban Decay pallet under my eyebrow line-half baked colour.4. I've used Maybelline Gel Liner to do black eye lines.5. I've used Clinique Lash bulider on my lashes and then I've put on Maybelline Falsies mascara. After this I've used Estee Lauder-automatic eye pencil, black to do my eyebrows and little dot above my upper lip.6. I've used the Gallery Cosmetics lipstic-Moonbeam to finish the look with glossy yellow lips.

Oh! If You would like to vote for my look this is the link: http://www.makeupbee.com/look.php?look_id=74370



No comments:

Post a Comment