Saturday 29 December 2012

Spoiled.

I've spoiled myself today with: cinnamon coffee, homemade ice-cream with soya chocolate pudding
and.... bold make-up! I'm going today for a party. The theme is: COLORFUL WORLD! haha. So I'm
wearing some colorful clothes and this:



I was inspired by carnival mask:


I wish I could have a good camera right now. I'm using my phone -_-", but I hope you can see enough ;)
I've done my facebook page today- Nowik make-up art, so hopefully there will be more people visiting my blog ;)

More about make-up: I've used my 120 eyeshadows pallet (bright yellow, gold, pink and fuchsia). I've done my eyelines with Maybelline Gel Liner and my lashes with Maybelline Falsies Mascara. Of course everything is on top of Urban Decay Primer-I wouldn't be able to dance with my make for 5 hours without applying this gorgeous stuff! With this primer everything will stay on-even all night! *_*
Take care and leave a comment if you liked it ;) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment